- Work closely with business stakeholders to perform requirements gathering, analysis, and prioritization
- Develop solutions as per the approved application design framework
- Own the application project planning and deployment management to ensure the agreed business requirements are met
- Participate in the development and creation of documents to comply with SDLC e.g. System Design Document and System Architecture Document
- Prepare and maintain all required documentation, including and not limited to, application services topology, application and systems dependency diagrams requirements document, application and database design documents, application development project plans, as-built document, support documents
- Own and resolve issues with applications
- Provide training to end-users
- Proactively monitor and maintain the Application & Database environments according to SLAs
- Continuous improvement, upgrades, and enhancement on applications according to business needs
- Work closely with regional counterparts
- Act as the Level 2 Application & Database support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology. With at least 8 to 10 years’ experiences on Application Development.
- Capable in leading small team of software engineers and provide the appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of engineering deliverables will be an advantage
- Experienced supporting in enterprise level is an asset.
- Proficient in system design, development, implementation, integration and user support principles and practices
- Experienced in developing front-end and back-end application(s) from scratch, migrating old application and revamp application
- Experienced of Software Development Life Cycle, (in Agile and Waterfall models)
- Strong on troubleshooting skillset with system application and good sense with Information Security
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems
- Knowledge of Autodesk BIM360, Oracle ERP, Microsoft Visio and Project will be an advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19191
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239