- Deploy and configure Linux server operating system.
- Setup and install network and server hardware according to business requirements.
- Maintain, diagnose and troubleshoot infrastructure system health and fix any issues that arise.
- Manage data center assets and inventories
- Work with data center partners to understand and ensure facilities like cooling, fire suppression, UPS system, etc are working properly and in accordance with our requirements.
- Maintain proper documentation and reports for auditing and tracking purposes.
- Diploma in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar with Linux, Windows servers, and VMWare operating systems.
- Hands-on experience in Data Center operations, familiarity with facility management, server hardware and network equipment.
- Familiar with setup and configuration of the server, enterprise network, and SAN equipment.
- Possess knowledge of HVAC/CRAC, UPS, Battery and Generator systems is a plus.
- Work independently and have the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Candidate without prior hands-on experience are welcome to apply
- This is a permanent position
- Normal office hours
- Interested candidate(s) must be open to travel between the sites within Singapore.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19192
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239