- Perform Tier 1 management by monitoring and supporting Digital Bank Network Infrastructure and other services, responding to graph/log anomalies, system alerts via email/SMS/phone calls etc.
- Identify network related issues quickly according to SOPs and best practices, escalate to the corresponding team to fix the issue when necessary.
- Perform basic Linux commands to run diagnostic instructions and analyze the output for first-level troubleshooting.
- Use basic Cisco/Huawei switches/routers command to understand the configuration and whole network topology.
- Review the incidents and provide service improvement plans to Network Engineering team.
- Follow up proactively with internal or external parties on progression, and prepare official incident reports.
- Diploma in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Possessing CCNA/CCNP certification
- Understanding of basic network knowledge such as ARP, VLAN, ACL, BGP, OSPF, and VRF.
- Understanding of basic network systems such as Zabbix, Cacti etc.
- Knowledge of Fortigate/ASA/Palo Alto firewalls and how the GRE/IPsec tunnel and SNAT/DNAT deploy on them.
- Good knowledge of Ethernet network, IT service management, and Linux/Windows systems.
- Proficient in technical report writing and documentation.
- IT Management Service related certifications is a plus.
- Junior position is available for applicants with 1 to 3 years of experience
- This is a permanent role
- Interested candidate(s) must be willing to support in 24/7 shift operations.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19193
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239