On behalf of our client who is a Global Consumer Internet Company, we are sourcing suitable candidates for Data Center Engineer role. The Company team of Data Center Engineers is responsible to implement the entire backbone data center infrastructure that ensures all company’s products and services run without a hitch.
The Data Center Engineer will manage the IDC facilities, servers and network equipment that run over server applications across all regions.
- Setup and install network and server hardware according to business requirements.
- Maintain, diagnose and troubleshoot infrastructure system health and fix any issues that arise.
- Deploy and configure Linux server operating system.
- Manage data center assets and inventories
- Maintain proper documentation and reports for auditing and tracking purposes.
- Work with data center partners to understand and ensure facilities like cooling, fire suppression, UPS system, etc are working properly and in accordance with our requirements.
- Diploma and Above in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or related fields
- 3-4 years of relevant hands-on experience in Data Center operations, familiarity with facility management, server hardware and network equipment
- Hands-on Systems experience in Linux, Windows servers, and VMWare operating systems
- Experience in setting up and configuration of server, enterprise network, and SAN equipment
- Possess knowledge of HVAC/CRAC, UPS, Battery and Generator systems is a plus
- Work independently and have the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Work effectively with minimal direction or supervision for day-to-day tasks and communicate outcomes
- High-potential fresh graduates with no prior experience will also be considered. An accelerated new hire training program and apprenticeship schemes will be provided
- Essential to be proficient in Mandarin due to regional coverage for Chinese-Speaking countries
Additional Job Information
- Perm Position
- Work-Pass holders NEED NOT apply
- Monthly Salary upto $5,000
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673