On behalf of our client who is a Global Consumer Internet Company, we are sourcing suitable candidates for Data Center Engineer role.
Network Engineers is responsible to work at the focal point to provide essential monitoring and troubleshooting support for all networks, and systems while escalating problems to appropriate teams. As a part of the team, you aim to resolve network issues within a short period of time to bring Digital Bank’s quality of services to new heights.
- Perform Tier 1 management by monitoring and supporting Digital Bank Network Infrastructure and other services, responding to graph/log anomalies, system alerts via email/SMS/phone calls etc.
- Identify network related issues quickly according to SOPs and best practices, escalate to the corresponding team to fix the issue when necessary.
- Perform basic Linux commands to run diagnostic instructions and analyze the output for first-level troubleshooting.
- Use basic Cisco/Huawei switches/routers command to understand the configuration and whole network topology.
- Follow up proactively with internal or external parties on progression, and prepare official incident reports.
- Review the incidents and provide service improvement plans to Network Engineering team.
- Work in shifts (24*7)
- Minimum Diploma in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years of Network Support experience
- Good knowledge of Ethernet network, IT service management, and Linux/Windows systems.
- Understanding of basic network knowledge such as ARP, VLAN, ACL, BGP, OSPF, and VRF.
- Understanding of basic network application tools such as Zabbix, Cacti.
- Knowledge of Fortigate/ASA/Palo Alto firewalls and how the GRE/IPsec tunnel and SNAT/DNAT deploy on them.
- Proficient in technical report writing and documentation.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and able to interact with stakeholders of all levels professionally.
- CCNA/CCNP certification is required for experienced candidates.
- IT Management Service related certifications is a plus.
- Essential to be proficient in Mandarin due to regional coverage for Chinese-Speaking countries
Additional Job Information
- Perm Position
- Work-Pass holders NEED NOT apply
- Monthly Salary upto $6,000
Visit GMP Job Portal at www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: for more job details.
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673