Packages includes : AWS + VB + Medical
Working hours : Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, alternate Saturday 9am – 1pm
- Manage front desk reception duties and assist residents, visitors and contracts on facilities booking, general enquiries, collection of payment
- Handle complaints and feedbacks from residents and record into company system
- Manage issues related to car park labels, transponders, card access etc.
- Receives application for Renovation, House Moving and process these applications dutifully in accordance to establish By-Laws/House Rules.
- Ensure prior documentation for all cash received for services rendered
- Raise PO for purchasing stocks / logistics for pantry supplies etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min 'O' Level or equivalent
- Some prior customer service experience preferably
- Good communication skills
- Able to work 5.5 days work week
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19201
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609