- Designs and develops Functional/Detail Design Specifications for DCS systems.
- Responsible for configuration, programming and testing of software for medium to large-sized DCS systems for Chemical and Life Science plants.
- Coordinates and interface with third party vendor/systems and sub-contractors.
- Prepares and updates engineering/ validation documentation and records, and/or liaise with relevant parties to ready it.
- Participates in Site Installation, Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and Site Commissioning.
- Ensures timely completion of Systems Configuration which comply with project specifications
- Provides site service to maintain existing “live” systems, troubleshoot and diagnose issues, and recommend technical solutions.
- Disseminates safety and/or relevant notices to update System as part of service support.
- Manages and facilitates renewal of software licenses.
- Generates standard service reports.
- Upholds service level to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Assists co-workers where required or assigned by supervisors.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Instrumentation, Control or Computer Engineering.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of relevant experience may apply. Those with more years of relevant experience may be considered for Senior position.
- Configuration experience with DCS / Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) is an added advantage.
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and task-oriented.
- Self-motivated, has good time management and willing to learn.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671