- Understand factory automation technology and equipment such as robots, automated guided-vehicles and computerized manufacturing system, AMHS etc.
- Repair, troubleshoot advanced AMHS hardware, software and interface problems, maintaining the system to ensure full functionality and reliability.
- Plan cleanroom, equipment layout to optimize process & material flow, space & utility, utilization, cleanliness & contamination control
- Design, modify, implement and test automated machines, programs, jig and fixture to required job specification in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Lead in-house automation projects on layout, build, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production equipment.
- Coordinate and follow-up activities with external & internal parties concerning technical developments, scheduling and resolution of engineering design and test problems.
- Setting up new machines, transferring of equipment at different plants and integration to existing system. Supervise installation crews and support the field installation work.
- Project management on cost, quality, scope and schedule to ensure on timely delivery of the project and within budget
- Participate in design and documentation reviews, update management on work progress and deviations
- Keep abreast of latest developments in industrial automation technology and introduce them to plant wide operations to achieve cost savings and productivity improvements
- Degree qualified in Material Science, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry is preferred
- Proficient with CAD software
- Automation design, PLC experience is highly desirable
- Experience in working with cleanroom automated equipment, knowledgeable about cleanroom work environment and requirements
- Knowledgeable of industry standard on equipment design, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings and equipment manuals
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671