As a process development engineer, you will participate in the development of new film structure & deposition processes that focus on mask blank performance, yield and film quality. We emphasize strongly on statistics-driven methods for experimental design and data analysis. You will be coordinating with R&D team in Japan and technology transfer of new products to Singapore for customer qualification.
- Responsible for pilot line in new product launching.
- Coordinate with R&D Team in Japan for product transfer and sample qualifications for customers.
- Collaborate with R&D team in experiment and sample making to enable the realization of technology transfer
- Monitor thin film properties and defect performance throughout production cycle by following specification.
- Using statistical method (SPC, Six sigma) to ensure process control and monitoring.
- Initiate continuous quality improvement plans.
- Organize regular follow up meeting and delegation of tasks to cross-functional group.
- Prepare, publish project timeline and drive for on-time project completion
- Handle and communicate improvement opportunities from customers’ feedback to relevant departments
- Perform process matrix (Designing of Experiments and ANOVA) to investigate problems and possible solutions
- Process documentation align with ISO standard
- Min of 2-5 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry is preferred
- Understanding of thin film metallurgy and deposition processes (Ion Beam Deposition, PVD, or CVD)
- Experience in demonstrating statistical skills in data analysis, good knowledge in JMP, Minitab, DOE and SPC
- Experience in a quality certified environment, i.e. ISO9001, 5S, 8D, lean six sigma
- Able to work in cleanroom environment and perform overtime as and when necessary
- Highly motivated and excellent team player
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671