• Prepare daily report i.e. Liquid Assets, Min Cash balance, asset maintenance etc
• Preparation of daily reporting for monitoring of compliance with the banking regulations
• such as the Liquid Assets, Qualifying Base, Minimum Cash Balances, Asset Maintenance and others.
• Preparation of the monthly reports to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
• Preparation and submit returns on time for statistics for the various government statistics departments
• Assist in developing processes, policies and procedures to ensure Singapore Branch’s
compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
• Actively lead the implementation of new MAS requirements as well as the further
automation of current processes.
• Correspond on all matters related to Local regulation
• Possess tertiary education in business/finance with 10 years of experience in finance regulatory reporting
• Strong knowledge of MAS reporting requirements
• Experience in working on project with IT
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to face the challenge and resolve issues
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 19213
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357