- Responsible for providing accurate financial information to internal and external stakeholders, and in compliance with accounting standards
- Ensure accurate financial reporting, at consilidated level and at country level
- Provide guidance on accouting treatment and ensure compliance to accounting standards
- Perform financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Degree in Accountancy/ ACCA or related field
- At least 2 years of financial reporting/ analysis and/ or audit experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work across different levels and functions
- Understanding of IFRS 15 and 16
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19214.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898