- Handle day-to-day medical and clinical evaluations and provide advice to employees
- Responds to emergency situations and render first aid treatment and medical support assistance
- Administer occupational health programs (e.g. hearing conservation, medical surveillance, ergonomics) and workplace Statutory Medical Examinations
- Co-ordinate on health screening procedures (e.g. fitness-for-duty) including mental health/wellbeing related case management
- Co-ordinate medical review between employee’s and company medical doctor
- Ensure proper recordkeeping of medical records and upkeep of medical clinic equipment
- Promote employee wellness and healthy lifestyle through organizing promotional activities and programs
- A State Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 3 years of nursing experience preferably in hospital emergency department(s) and / or relevant industrial experience specifically in manufacturing industry
- Self-driven, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect and interpret data to measure effectiveness of OH programs
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with all employees.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693