► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour 9am – 6.30pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Geylang Bahru
- Reviews and analyses purchase requisitions. Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity. Participates in maximizing the procurement teams; changes, part parameters; quotation maintenance, supplier database information, error report analysis, and part number/supplier code information.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and QA to resolve quality issues.
- Works with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 and ISO 9001 requirements
- Familiar with High Mix Low Volume manufacturing environment, Lean practice is a bonus
- Good supply chain knowledge
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19216
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138