- Our Client is a well-established Firm, dealing with Consumer Electronics products.
- Assist the in-house Regional Legal and Compliance team by providing paralegal and administrative support for contract administration, compliance promotion and related administrative duties, including the maintenance of regional legal and compliance intranet portal.
- Commercial Contract administration, including drafting and preparation of documents.
- Compliance promotion.
- Content management for intranet portal such as update of legal and compliance policies.
- Monitor development of laws and regulations.
- Preparation of Corporate Secretarial documents and miscellaneous reports.
- Managing all related Administrative tasks.
- Degree in Legal studies.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in in-house Legal team or Law firm.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including MS Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Strong research skills and resourceful.
- Self-motivated learner who can work independently.
- Analytical and creative in problem-solving.
- Reporting to Compliance Manager.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19219.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374