Our client is a well established Shipping Brand. Currently they are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join them as " Ship/Stowage Planner ".
In this role, your key responsibilities will involve the following areas :
- Ensuring safe stowage of cargo whilst seeking to optimize vessel utilization and increase productivity by positive crane intensity
- Minimising all operational costs
- Close co-ordination and cooperation with commercial team
- Close liaising with vessel crew, terminals and local agents for smooth operations
- Participate in port time reduction projects as and when required and review periodically for developments
- Follow up on any damages and 3rd party claims
- Approval of COD’s, special cargo applications
- Minimising water ballast within safe limits to increase fuel savings
- Diploma in Maritime related Studies or others
- Possess minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant ship or stowage planning in a feeder or MLO setup
- Proficient in MS Office
- Definite team player who is organised, analytical and work with a spirit of excellence
- Able to handle work pressure and meticulous
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional Outlook
A more detailed job scope will be shared with the shortlisted candidates
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19220. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055