- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for assigned products under the manager’s advice
- Build and maintain rapport with existing and potential clients, channel partners and other stakeholders under the manager’s advice
- Organise participation in exhibitions and other promotional activities (once regulations are lifted)
- Manage customers and agents (enquiries, feedback etc.)
- Deliver product presentations
- Prepare and present periodical marketing reports
- Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales / marketing of chemical products in manufacturing / chemical industry
- Fluent spoken and written English
- At least conversational Mandarin (for interacting with customers and agents in Taiwan)
- Willingness to travel (once regulations are lifted)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19227.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898