- Provide legal advice to Company's affiliated Associations and members.
- Provide corporate legal services to departments and affiliates.
- Assist in representation at mediation/adjudication and at the IAC.
- Provide input in review of labour legislation.
- Draft and vet legal documents including constitutions and contracts, both for Commercial and Employment Contracts.
- Prepare position papers on key legal issues.
- Bachelor of Laws from a recognized University, called for Singapore Bar.
- Minimum of 8 years’ post-qualifying experience, preferably in Employment Law.
- Keen interest in current affairs, in tune with prevailing political, economic and social trends.
- Strong team player who is proactive, quality-conscious and a self-starter with an analytical and methodical mind.
- Strong organizational skills to plan and problem-solving ability.
- High energy, hands-on attitude and aligned with the Labour Movement’s mission of helping working people, making a difference to the social good.
- Excellent Leadership and People management skills.
- Reporting to Deputy Director.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19230.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374