- Working Location: East area
- Permanent job
- Attractive remuneration package (Basic salary, AWS + Performance bonus)
- Monitoring, support, and maintenance of the MES model in terms of products, routes, operations, and lot movements.
- Design, develop, maintenance and continuous improvements of assigned Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) applications and components
- Provide 24/7 Level 2 & 3 supports for the proper operation of Production lines
- To work with IT OSS and CIM support teams for common goal of system response time and system availability.
- To gather requirements, design, develop and deployment of new versions of CIM applications
- Documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
- Plan, coordinate and conduct training for assigned applications
- Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error / cost reductions and other improvement projects as and when needed
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Min 2 years of experience MES
- Knowledge of basic SQL in Oracle
- Familiar with SECS (SECS SEMI Equipment Communication Standard) / Generic Equipment Model) and Tibco (TIB / RV)
- Experience in Java / .NET programming is an advantage
- Experience in high technology manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Good communication and writing skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19232
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115