- Understand and able to modify the automation transfer system to ensure the smooth production flow
- To gather requirements, design, develop and deployment of new versions of CIM applications especially Equipment Manager automation solutions
- Plan, coordinate and conduct training for assigned applications
- To monitor, support, and maintain the CIM applications interface to MES, databases and external sources.
- Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error / cost reductions and other improvement projects as and when needed
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in Equipment Manager Automation solutions
- Min 2 years of Java development experience
- Knowledge of basic SQL in Oracle
- Knowledgeable in Linux / Windows 7, Windows server 2000 and Client Server Technology
- Experience with MES, TIB/RV and shop floor automation is a plus
- Familiar with SECS (SECS SEMI Equipment Communication Standard) / Generic Equipment Model) and Tibco (TIB / RV) is added advantages.
- Experience in executing fab automation project cycle and CIM products (SPC, RMS, MES)
- Experience in AIMS and High Automation system is a plus
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19237
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239