► Office Hour
► Working Location: Raffles Place
- Develop and drive company’s strategic, corporate, marketing and digital communications programmes to deliver company’s key messages through both mainstream and online channels.
- Develop media materials, speeches, marketing and online collaterals, publications, videos and other promotional materials for various departments that serve union members and the working people of Singapore.
- Support the communications objectives of the company family of affiliated unions and associations, social enterprises, related organizations and ecosystem of partners.
- Be the custodian of company brands by maintaining brand integrity across all communications and marketing initiatives
- Degree, preferably in Communications or Marketing Communications, with 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of written and spoken
- Self-motivated, resourceful, a good team player, with an affable personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19238
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138