- Provide legal advice to the foundation's affiliates, associations and union members
- Provide corporate legal services to departments and affiliates
- Assist in representation at mediation/adjudication and at the IAC
- Provide input in review of labour legislation
- Draft and vet legal documents including constitutions and contracts
- Prepare position papers on key legal issues
- Bachelor of Laws from a recognized university with a minimum of 8 years’ post-qualifying experience, preferably in employment law
- Keen interest in current affairs, in tune with prevailing political, economic and social trends
- Strong team player who is proactive, quality-conscious and a self-starter with an analytical and methodical mind
- Strong organizational skills to plan and problem-solving ability
- High energy, hands-on attitude and aligned with the Labour Movement’s mission of helping working people, making a difference to the social good
- Candidate must be an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19240
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766