- Support compliance initiatives in South-east Asia including Singapore
- Development of creative compliance activities and execution
- Research, drafting and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines
- Responsible in providing regulatory advisory and compliance
- Development of powerpoint, voice-over and online training materials
- Lead company compliance training
- Testing and monitoring of Compliance implementation and internal controls
- Review of corporate documents which may include commercial documents and documents of a legal nature
- Liaison with colleagues in regional subsidiaries and Tokyo and other countries on regional and global compliance-related matters
- Duties assigned by the SVP, Legal & Compliance
- Arts & Social Sciences or Business Administration or Accounting Degree from a reputable university
- 3 years’ experience in training, compliance or internal control monitoring / internal audit
- Candidates who have no direct experience in training, compliance or inter control monitoring, but have transferrable skills in their previous careers, will be considered.
- Use of powerpoint and comfortable with experimenting and using other software applications to create training materials
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19241
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766