- A part of the strategic communications team, the incumbent’s responsibility is to ensure effective planning and execution of communications efforts across all communications channels to bring Company’s key messages through to our target audiences.
- Develop and drive Company’s strategic, corporate, marketing and digital communications programmes to deliver key messages through both mainstream and online channels.
- Develop media materials, speeches, marketing and online collaterals, publications, videos and other promotional materials for various departments that serve union members and the working people of Singapore.
- Support the communications objectives of the Company and its affiliated unions and associations, social enterprises, related organisations and ecosystem of partners.
- Be the custodian of Company's brands by maintaining brand integrity across all communications and marketing initiatives.
- Minimum Degree in Communications or Marketing Communications.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably from Statutory Boards and/or Non Profit Organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of written and spoken English. Proficiency in mother tongue, both spoken and written, will be an added advantage.
- A passion for helping our working people lead better lives through work, live and play.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, a good team player, with an affable personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19242.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374