- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, in Oil & Gas industry.
- Responsibile for Compliance initiatives in South-East Asia including Singapore.
- Development of creative compliance activities and execution.
- Research, drafting and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Regulatory advisory and compliance.
- Development of PowerPoint, voice-over and online training materials and conduct Compliance training.
- Testing and monitoring of Compliance implementation and internal controls.
- Review of corporate documents which may include commercial documents and documents of a legal nature.
- Liaison with colleagues in regional subsidiaries and Tokyo and other countries on regional and Global compliance-related matters.
- Other duties assigned by the SVP, Legal & Compliance.
- Minimum Degree in Arts & Social Sciences, Business Administration or Accounting from a reputable University.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Compliance or Internal control/Internal Audit and Compliance training.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including PowerPoint and other Software applications to create training materials and videos creation for training purposes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Conscientious, meticulous and analytical with good interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and positive disposition.
- Willingness and ability to travel (some travel may be required after lifting of travel restrictions due to Covid-19 situation).
- Reporting to Senior Vice President, Legal & Compliance.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19243.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374