- Responsible for leading and coordinating marketing events online & offline ensuring objectives are met.
- Keep updated of current global campaigns through smart-sheet in order to opt-in or opt-out of any global campaign
- Work closelt with internal stakeholders to generate localize content and run campaigns to achieve KPIs
- Manages the SEA video library after webinar and plan communications to database to encourage viewership and generate leads
- Lead Management – ensure leads are followed up timely
- Partificate in events managements (internal & external) in areas not rrestricted to budgeting, activities planning, equipment planning, venue etc.
- Manages Marketo platform for MED SEA in area such as setting up campaigns, invitation, maiilers, landing page, registration page etc.
- Prepare assets for social media posting and connect with HQ for posting slots
- Administrator for Focus App, grant feedback accounts (survey money and Eventbrite), implementing surveys and event booking slots when necessary.
- Singapore commercial support. Tender Management; Access Singapore tender website to identify relevant tender opportunities and manage tender submission prior to deadline.
- Support in areas not restricted to claims, travel, accommodation report consolidation and tabulation of report when necessary.
- Diploma or degree in Marketing with minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Possess good communications & stakeholder management skills
- Skilled in content creation
- Able to work with tight deadlines
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19244
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766