- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Electronics MNC.
- Responsible for planning and executing corporate compliance activities across various Business Units and countries regionally.
- You will also work with stakeholders to improve the risk mitigation process in the business environment.
- Prepare and deliver concise compliance reports to Senior Management.
- Monitor effective implementation of control deficiencies remediation.
- Independently manage annual compliance assessments by partnering a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Primary contact for whistleblowing case management.
- Keep abreast of external compliance laws and internal policies.
- Develop genetal compliance education programs for employees.
- Support on coordination of regional conferences.
- Support Risk Management functions (Product Safety, Trade Compliance, etc.) where applicable.
- Strengthen existing processess through development of recommendations of address complex operational and strategic risks.
- Support risk-based Audit and J-Sox activities.
- Participate in special projects including business advisory and ad-hoc investigations.
- Degree in Accounting, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Commercial Compliance, Risk Management or Internal Audit.
- External Audit experience is highly preferred (Big 4).
- Good operational knowledge of Manufacturing and Distribution processes.
- Strong communicator and able to maintain positive relationships.
- Customer-focused individual with an eye identifying outliers among large datasets.
- Equipped with problem solving skills and good logical thinking.
- Organise and have good time management.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19245.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374