- Be responsible for keeping and maintaining accurate and reliable accounting records so as to ensure financial data integrity and financial transactions are being recorded in accordance to statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- Comply with internal controls and financial procedures so as to protect Company’s assets from unauthorized use or disposition and to mitigate financial risks.
- Be responsible for documenting standard operating procedures for own work portfolio and to streamline/automate relevant work processes.
- Support partnerships and maintain strong relationship with respective stakeholders so as to provide effective procedures, or initiating change to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance or equivalent preferable
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in financial accounting
- Possess good analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and inquisitive.
- Work well both independently or within a team or across various departments.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax standards
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19248.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898