- Manage the full scope of human resources including recruitment and retention, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, learning & development and employee relations/ welfare.
- Manage employee’s monthly payroll cycles, CPF submission, IR21, IR8A Year Income Tax Assessment
- Manage the Annual Performance Review process, provide guidance to leaders, and ensure all activities are completed within the timeline.
- Support in Talent Management and Development activities, as well as in HR communications and welfare activities
- Develop reports for monthly, quarterly, annual dashboards and prepare government-regulated reports and surveys
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma or Degree
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in Senior Level, HR Management.
- Experience in Expat function will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843