- Support the Manager on the daily Administration of the Facility, ensure that costs are minimized and income meets or exceeds the set budget targets and all customers' enquiries are attended to efficiently and professionally on a timely basis.
- Promptly attending to customer enquiries and follow up in a friendly and professional manner.
- Addresses customer service issues expeditiously.
- Provide support to the Sales Manager on the day to day management of the facility.
- Sells product features, benefits, and competitive advantages in a customer-focused approach.
- Identifies and escalates through appropriate channels all maintenance issues which cannot be solved by facility personnel.
- Responsible together with the onsite team for the sales and revenue performance of the business.
- Minimum Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- High quality communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and commitment to accomplish tasks, and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Able to work comfortably with figures and computer-related work.
- An interest in working with people and the ability to cheerfully provide great service with a smile.
- Demonstrates appropriate level of skills to promote company product.
- Able to work in various locations around Singapore.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days' week, Alternate Saturdays (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm and Saturdays, 9am to 1pm).
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19251.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374