Reporting to HSEQ Manager, the incumbent is expected to maintain Health, Safety, Environment, Quality performance of the terminals, including but not limited to:-
Participating and abiding by all HSEQ policy, procedures and rules to ensure that the workplace is a safe environment
- Maintaining HSEQ management system
- Executing required controls mandated by integrated management system
- Conducting investigation of customer feedbacks
- Inspecting terminal areas to ensure compliance with legislation, standards, and codes of practice, guidelines, and clients’ requirements
- Conducting and generating reports for HSEQ internal & external audits (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001), customer assessments, authority assessments, drills etc
- Reporting and addressing of any potential hazards, near misses and other incidents
- Planning, developing and delivering of HSEQ training for staff and contractors
- Responding to Non-conformities, Near Misses and Accidents to provide support to Operations, CERT Team and other departments
- Prepare and organise monthly HSEQ related trainings. Administration and record keeping e.g. SIR Data updates, Weighbridge report, QIR Summary, and etc
- Duties as assigned by superior
- Diploma in Engineering
- WSQ Advance Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level B)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a logistics, manufacturing, petrochemical and/or industrial environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong operational background and a keen eye for details
- Own a motorcycle or Class 3 driving license is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and other in-house software.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693