Our client is an established Shipping MNC. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Deputy Manager (Reporting & Tax)”.
- Review and prepare monthly reporting and financial statements
- Review subsidiaries' monthly accounts
- Attend to financial reporting related queries from internal and external parties
- Provide on-the-job training and guidance to junior staff
- Be involved in finance interface project
- Ensure accurate input of accounting entries by identify unusual items/errors and follow up on rectification
- Preparation and analysis of service variance
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline with strong accounting knowledge and interpretation of FRS
- Minimum 6 years experience in Financial Accounting with prior audit experience will be highly desirable
- IT savvy with system enhancement experience
- Analytical, meticulous with great initiative
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Good business acumen and stakeholders management skills.
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19256. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055