- Reporting to the Director, Finance; you will assist in the management of the Company's accounts, which include the reviewing of financial policies and procedures, variance analysis, management reporting and Payroll processing.
- Support the Corporate Services Director in liaising with the Head of Departments on workplans and budgets on a quarterly basis as well as ad-hoc projects undertaken by the Corporate Services Office.
- Lead the Procurement team in Finance to manage and review the procurement process, which include liaising with colleagues from various departments on the procurement procedures so as to ensure procurements are carry out in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Review financial statements to ensure accurate preparation of accounts and timely reporting to management.
- Analysed monthly financial performance, explaining variances, and identifying trends.
- Lead and manage the budgeting process.
- Review financial procedures and policies as part of the continuous efforts to enhance corporate governance.
- Review long term financial sustainability and develop financial model with Policy/Strategy team.
- Review and monitor Cash Flows of various funds.
- Review tender proposals and manage projects finances.
- Review monthly Payroll and headcount reconciliation.
- Ensure timely and accurate Payroll processing and submission of CPF and statutory contributions.
- Supervise and lead the Finance, Payroll & Procurement team (+/- 20 pax).
- Provide support by liaising with colleagues from various departments on all aspects of Finance and Payroll matters.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Director, Finance.
- Degree in Accountancy, preferably a Chartered Accountant.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity, preferably from Statutory Board and/or Non profit Organization.
- Good knowledge of MS Office application and knowledge of SAP Payroll.
- Competent knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards and finance/statutory requirements.
- Good knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work with management and staff of all levels.
- Committed, diligent and meticulous.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19248.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374