• Evaluate and identify any gaps for the existing design and operating effectiveness of controls across a variety of teams and risks
• Keep records of the control results and follow up on remediation actions.
• Prepare periodic report for control results.
• Support wider risk activities such as preparing Risk reporting, review of the outsourcing and new products procedure, risk analysis, RCSA) process and Risk Appetite refresh
• Possess degree with 5 years’ experience in a risk control position in the private banking industry
• Experience in control execution
• Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PPT) and Tableau a plus
• Knowledge of Avaloq is a plus
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 19260
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357