- Develop software applications for our Warehouse Management System.
- Test and debug software applications before actual implementation on site.
- Set up, install, test, and troubleshoot server hardware and software applications on site.
- Monitor performance of critical mechanical functions of the system after adjusting of software parameters or configuration.
- Take on any ad-hoc tasks from time to time by the Assistant Manager.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Possesing 1 to 2 years of working exeriences in Visual Studio development environment.
- Experience in VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Visual Studio, SQL and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in SAP Hana, PostgreSQL, Oracle RDBMS or any RDBMS database is a plus.
- Possesses good communication skills and teamwork.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19261
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239