- Renowned Semicon Manufacturing
- Office location: North
- Drive Test Data Management tool (STOT) deployment, program management of O+ proxy installation, evaluation, and validation across BEMT sites.
- Drive OEE deployment to better monitor testers’ performance and utilization across BEMT sites and OSAT.
- Manage development, validation and deployment of a customized solution applicable only to specific tester platform for data analysis purpose and OEE monitoring.
- Technical reference person for STOT application between end users, software vendor (NI) and Tester Equipment Suppliers (Teradyne, COHU) to ensure efficient O+ application, accurate data extraction, bugs fixes and enhancement.
- Develop STOT widgets & dashboard to better recognize detractors, identify items for improvement and standard widget used across different factories.
- Lead STOT Booster Program that helps develop STOT champions and enhance STOT utilization for each BEM&T site.
- Drive Automated Tester Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility (R&R) policies review, load board & software release, deployment and compliancy.
- Capex budgeting for R&R boards and test programs; liaison with stakeholders to facilitate CAR preparation and approval.
- Harmonize R&R test program change requests and application support with vendors.
- Coordinate training on analysis tool and web dashboard; educate new users about the R&R methodology and policies.
- Support best practices cross-sharing and conduct benchmarking among plants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates with more than 5 years can be considered for Senior Engineer role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with people of different cultures/ backgrounds and levels across the globe.
- Able to motivate others and works well in teams, develop team spirit and propose solutions
- Possesses sound knowledge of testing methodology, test data integrity and data tool.
- Preferably has software skill experience in Programming/ Optimal+/ MS Excel.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:19267
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491