Our client is an established Shipping MNC. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Senior/Executive (Reporting & Tax)”.
- Handle corporate tax filing and submission of GST returns
- Attend to tax queries, provide support for local/overseas tax matters and jurisdictions
- Prepare local tax files in accordance to the tax requirements and Transfer pricing guidelines
- Review and streamline withholding tax and GST processes/ reports to ensure compliance to GST /audit requirements
- Handle monthly closing duties for subsidiary accounts
- Assist with tax accounting
- Other ad-hoc assignments such as due diligence and tax audits
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline with minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant experience handling tax and/or full-set of accounts
- Analytical and meticulous
- Experience with international tax / transfer pricing a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19269. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055