- Manage daily operations of the centre
- Supervise call agents and take care of the scheduling of roster
- Prepare department reports and statistics submission
- Handle customer feedbacks and complaints
- Conduct staff training
- Conduct regular staff performance review and audit checks
- Participate in improvement projects
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- 2 - 3 years’ supervisory experience in call center environment
- Experience in emergency situation related call centre environment will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843