- Responsible for pilot line in new product launching.
- Monitor thin film properties and defect performance throughout production cycle by following specification.
- Using statistical method (SPC, Six sigma) to ensure process control and monitoring.
- Perform process matric (Design of Experiments and ANOVA) to investigate problems and support process improvements.
- Initiate continuous quality improvement plans.
- Interact with production, equipment engineering, and quality assurance team to address customer feedback and quality issues.
- Create and maintain process documentation that fulfil ISO practise.
- Partner and support R&D team need in experiment and sample making to enable the realization of technology roadmaps.
- Minimum 2-3 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry is preferred
- Understanding of thin film metallurgy and deposition processes and equipment (Ion beam deposition, PVD, CVD)
- Experience in demonstrating statistical skills in data analysis, good knowledge in JMP, Minitab, DOE and SPC are preferred.
- Experience in a quality certified environment, i.e. ISO9001, 5S, 8D, lean six sigma
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949