- Support semiconductor machine after-sales service which include attending first line service call, supporting preventive maintenance & installation.
- Support other machinery equipment activities that are under SVH department
- Support administrative work that is related to the servicing job (Such as assisting in preparing quotation, parts order, CRM, etc)
- Communicating & provide technical advice to customer request and/or queries
- Providing basic technical training to customer in equipment aspects
- 2-3 years of Engineering experience in a semi-conductor process environment will be advantageous
- Comfortable to work with problem-based situation, equipped with problem solving skills and capable of handling sudden situations
- Comfortable to working in cleanroom environment when needed
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to travel frequently and on short notice
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949