Our client is an established Shipping MNC. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as " Manager (Global Shipping Agency Performance & Management)”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Manage day-to-day Agency performance and improve service delivery
- You will lead and guide a team and ensure smooth operation.
- Manage Global Agencies & Regional Offices' performance with focus on operational efficiencies & cost improvement in the countries in alignment with Headquarter and Principals’ strategies
- Accountable for the overall performance of the agencies and regional offices by providing direction to team members.
- Setting day to day Business KPIs to measure organisational productivity of all Agencies & Regional offices
- Handling day to day matters, strategies and resolving any operational issues that may arise from commercial perspective
- Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field with min 8 years of relevant shipping experience.
- Prior experience with managing/supervising a team.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) & people management skill.
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Proactive and possess strong leadership & managerial skills
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19283. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055