Assist Engineering Manager (Projects), Engineering Director and Project Sponsors to achieve site and department objectives through timely delivery of base spend capital and strategic capital project in compliance with EHS and regulatory requirements, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Engineering Practice (GEP).
- Embed the company’s Production System (GPS) in the delivery for capital projects.
- Raise project proposal (STP - Situation, Target & Proposal), Project Investment Proposal (PIP) and justification paper.
- Communication and escalation of project progress, key risk areas and support requirements enabling successful delivery of the project and benefit realization.
- Lead / coordinate a team of multidisciplinary and multifunctional
- professionals including engineers, designers, external contractors,
- safety & GMP professional and user to ensure capital projects delivery from inception to benefit realization.
- Manage and execute the project in compliance with Safety & Quality standards.
- Manage and execute capital project implementation in accordance to the Global Project Control Framework throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage and execute Capital Projects in accordance with local government legislations
- Degree in any engineering
- Knowledge of project controls
- Experience of working with and managing EPCM/TPS providers.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693