- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Service existing customers and develop new customer base
- Attend to customers enquiries by providing technical advice on products and provides sales proposals and quotations
- Prepare sales report and co-ordinate with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of products and services to customers
- Review tender document to ensure commercial proposal meet technical requirements and monitor tender closing date
- Provide correct M.T.O and labour and material costing for Quarter fit out works
- Attend meeting or discussion (internal and external parties) to obtain approval for material, equipment and work processes
- Source for competitive material and equipment prices from local and overseas suppliers
- Propose to client quality product that meets budget and comply to authorities and class approval
- Submission of product specifications and certifications for client’s approval prior to purchases.
- Ensure the quantity based on latest drawing revision prior to purchases to provide correct quantity and material specifications
- Plan and monitor material delivery according to site required date
- Design and draft construction drawings for quality fabrication
- Timely issued of purchase order to meet project schedule
- Issue work orders and discuss with production leaders in case of design problem
- Milestone claim based on site progress completion report and monthly updating of Job Update Form
- Achieve profit margin target
- Monitor work scope variation to claim additions
- Maintain proper workflow processes and documentation to ensure project are executed properly
- Visit site when required to solve technical issue
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Offshore & Marine Engineering or relevant.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Proficient in AutoCad.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693