- Drive Test Data Management tool deployment, program management of installations, evaluation, and validation across sites.
- Drive OEE deployment to better monitor testers’ performance and utilization across sites and OSAT.
- Manage development, validation and deployment of a customized solution applicable only to specific tester platform for data analysis purpose and OEE monitoring.
- Technical reference person between end users, software vendor and Tester Equipment Suppliers to ensure efficient application, accurate data extraction, bugs fixes and enhancement.
- Develop widgets & dashboard to better recognize detractors, identify items for improvement and standard widget used across different factories.
- Drive Automated Tester Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility (R&R) policies review, load board & software release, deployment and compliancy.
- Capex budgeting for R&R boards and test programs; liaison with stakeholders to facilitate CAR preparation and approval.
- Harmonize R&R test program change requests and application support with vendors.
- Coordinate training on analysis tool and web dashboard; educate new users about the R&R methodology and policies.
- Support best practices cross-sharing and conduct benchmarking among plants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with people of different cultures/ backgrounds and levels across territories.
- Able to motivate others and works well in teams, develop team spirit and propose solutions
- Possesses sound knowledge of testing methodology, test data integrity and data tool. ‘
- Experienced in Test Equipment such as Teradyne and COHU
- Possesses some software skill experience in Programming / Optimal+/ NI Software (LabVIEW, LabWindows)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671