- Maintaining calibration, SPC and correlation of Metrology tools
- Work with vendors to maintain, trouble shooting and repair Metrology tools
- Installation and qualification of new Metrology tools when needed
- Generation and analysis of statistical data for Gauge R&R tool matching studies
- Keep abreast of latest Metrology tool Technology in Semiconductor Industry
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or Physical Science
- Knowledge of measurement principles, methods and processes
- Knowledge in GR&R, SPC
- Keep abreast of latest Metrology tool Technology in Semiconductor Industry would be a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in Semiconductor Industry
- Successful candidate may be given opportunity to work overseas for a few months
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693