- This position is an individual contributor that plays a vital role as the Commodity Manager for Outsourced Special Process such as Coatings, Anodization, Special Cleaning within the Build to Print Fabrication space with core responsibility to get the Finished Goods delivered as per plan.
- Candidate will plan, organize and control business/contracts/negotiations for strategic acquisition of materials and services of technical or contractual nature within Global Supply Chain.
- Facilitate most supplier Global Agreement negotiations, renegotiations and contract addendums. Negotiate performance-based, preferred supplier agreements, to provide incentive for continuous supplier improvement. Advises commodity team leader on strategic plans.
- Represents strategic commodity management on a cross-functional strategic commodity team that focuses on supply challenges and ensures internal/external customer needs are satisfied. Works cross-functionally with product, manufacturing and quality engineers as well as procurement, finance, and product support
- Define and monitor metrics in line with AOP (annual operating plan) objectives relative to supplier performance against these expectations to ensure continuous supplier improvement; then drives team to address and close gaps to meet objectives
- Regularly evaluate cost and quality performance benchmarks, and the risks associated with the preferred supply base selection.
- Encourage and coordinate early supplier involvement on new product designs using the suppliers’ expertise to optimize quality, cost and manufacturability
- BA/BS/MS degree in Business or a technical field listed herein (but not limited to) the following: Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Applied Science Operations Management, Global Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum Experience: 7-10+ years of experience in a Supply Chain, Operations, or production/planning environment. Preferably in Semiconductor industry
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship skills and professional level of emotional intelligence necessary to achieve the desired objective deliverables
- Proven experience of strong analytical and problem-solving skills with history of successful resolution
- Exhibit attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Six sigma green belt or above is a plus
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19293
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766