- Manage customer service activities including, quotation, order entry, forecasting, scheduling, expediting, cancelling, invoicing, credit issues, customer satisfaction, interfacing with internal sales and field service personnel and liaising with corporate to analyze schedules and updating customers on the order status
- Work with external customers, internal sales and field service personnel to determine proper stocking levels, replenishment systems, issue and receipt procedures, required inventory control policies and procedures, management information system to support material availability control and distribution to the Field
- Manage internal Key Performance Indicators, including Emergency Service Level, On-Time Delivery, Inventory Turn and Cycle Time for part exchange
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material and reduce aging material
- Plan warehousing and distribution programmes and recommend the establishment of distribution centers, including third party vendor selection, equipment and staff in order to support a 24X7 environment
- Manage third party providers’ Key Performance Indicators, including quality inspection at warehouse and driving for continuous reduction in logistic expenses.
- Maintain inventory cycle counting (book to book, quarterly audit with Finance and once a year 100% physical count) in 3rd party logistic warehouse and customer consignment locations
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Ensure company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials and foreign trade compliance. Resolve any legal and/or regulatory issues pertaining to transportation / distribution
- Foreign trade audit, filing and reporting to customs
- Co-ordinate all scrapping and disposal activities
- Develop and enforce business processes and work flows to enable efficient and effective operations
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor
- Bachelor in Engineering, Logistic, Planning or equivalent
- More than 8 years relevant experience in handling customer service and planning portfolio
- 5 years’ track record in leading and managing a team
- Familiar with the local laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials and foreign trade compliance
- Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19294
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766