- The purpose of this role is to provide operational treasury support to the APAC Cash Management team and reports to the APAC Treasury Manager.
- Working with the Corporate Finance functions to gather regional data on cash related information, providing analysis and forecasting data to achieve Treasury goals of driving cash management, managing foreign exchange, working capital, capital infusions, intercompany financing/restructuring, cash repatriation, including statutory compliance.
- Management of the China local treasury related areas such as foreign exchange, money market, PBOC and SAFE compliance.
- Lead the successful carve-out of a strategic business unit (Project Polaris) within the required project timeline.
- Degree in accounting & finance with 5 years of relevant experience
- Possess good analycal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- This is a contract role with a minimum tenor of 6 months and with the flexibility to extend whenever required.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19295
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766