- Develop and implement communications initiatives to engage various stakeholders
- Provide communications and editorial counsel
- Provide interdepartmental support on develop, drive and execute communications plans to support department / organisational initiatives and programmes
- Manage internal and onsite communications channels
- Custodian for the corporate internet and intranet websites, as well as social media pages
- Communication for Risk management on incidents involving staff/patients and potentially sensitive issues
- Any other duty as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia related field.
- 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge and experience in Content Management Systems will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843