- Carry out preventive maintenance and corrective repair works on packaging and conveying equipment
- Troubleshoot and rectify electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system faults on equipment
- Attend to breakdown repair and recovery of operational equipment
- Reduce equipment downtime and enhance equipment performance through quality maintenance works
- Proper recording of works carried out on equipment
- Possess Diploma, NITEC, NTC-2 or ITC Mechatronic Engineering
- General knowledge on ac drives and electrical motors, pneumatic cylinders and roller/chain conveyors
- Basic knowledge of PLC and electrical system
- Min. 3 years' relevant experience in automation systems
- Must be prepared to work on a 12-hour rotating shift
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693