- Our Client is a well-established Petrochemical MNC.
- Provide operational treasury support to the APAC Cash Management team and reports to the APAC Treasury Manager.
- Working with the Corporate Finance functions to gather regional data on cash related information, providing analysis and forecasting data to achieve Treasury goals of driving cash management.
- Managing Foreign exchange, working capital, capital infusions, intercompany financing/restructuring, cash repatriation, including statutory compliance.
- Management of the China local Treasury related areas such as Foreign exchange, money market, PBOC and SAFE compliance.
- Lead the successful carve-out of a strategic business unit (Project Polaris) within the required project timeline.
Cash Management and Trade Financing (20%)
- Support the regional liquidity operations to enhance Global funds centralization.
- Support the regional effort to enhance visibility of cash forecasting data to improve accuracy and quality of cash forecast reporting.
- Coordinate the APAC cash management efforts by actively tracking of cash balances outside the center to ensure maximum cash in swept to Treasury HQ.
- Execute and control Treasury cash movements across all sites in APAC for cash centralization or funding via IHC.
- Manage investment products e.g. fixed deposits for restricted countries.
- Prepare and consolidate regular regional cash forecast data in SAP treasury module to facilitate global drawdown and investment decisions.
- Coordinate and support the trade finance (L/C, Guarantees) requirements of our internal stakeholders.
- Support the regional and Global team on Working Capital optimization initiatives.
Foreign Exchange Management (10%)
- Execute FX spot transaction trades with banks.
- Maintain consistent contact with banks and regulators to keep abreast of regional FX developments and updates.
Bank Management (15%)
- Optimize the regional bank account structure: Streamline existing bank account structures at relationship banks and undertake initiatives to replace non-relationship banks with relationship banks for banking services i.e. cash management, trade financing, FX.
- Coordinate and manage the operational bank relationships: Including account opening & maintenance, compliance/KYC, financial data request.
- Analysis of the regional bank pricing to ensure that bank fees are aligned in the region and spread of bank wallet is optimal.
Loan & Credit Facility Management (5%)
- Intercompany loan management and coordination. This includes documentation, interest expense calculations, intercompany lending reporting and management.
- Credit Facilities: Focal point for business credit facility requirements (including trade finance); supports Debt Manager and business in credit facility requests and maintenance, including quarterly bank guarantees & L/C data collection for APAC.
- Work in cooperation with other Corporate Finance functions and business on working capital and inter-co funding decisions.
- To take the lead in the carve-out of business unit (Project Polaris) within project timeline.
- To take the lead in meeting the requirements of local authorities i.e. SAFE and PBOC, for treasury related matters whenever needed.
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly APAC Treasury reports.
- Control, support, and improve Treasury and Corporate Finance processes in the region.
- Support the Treasury Manager in key management initiatives such as cash repatriation process, bank KYC, treasury POAs processes and any special projects as needed.
- Support all Corporate Finance functions in month/quarter/year end closing accounting activities.
- Degree in Finance or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity with Regional/Global exposures.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Able to commit for the entire Contract duration.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19316.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374